Saturday 29 March 2014

Weekend Wishlist

Just the one piece on my wishlist this weekend, but boy is it a beaut...

Oscar De La Renta Embroidered tulle and silk-faille gown


Isn't this spectacular? I'm obsessed with this gown. It's princess, it's punk, it's YELLOW. Not yellow, YELLOW. I love the combination of YELLOW and black; when it's done right it's just show stopping (admittedly when it's not done right it looks like a bee). The pinned at the waist tulle creates a gorgeous shape and some extra drama. Stunning

Unsurprisingly it's currently sold out, but should you have occasion to need a YELLOW ball gown at some point in the future - and I like to think everyone will, one day - and are as in love with this one as I am it'll set you back £9,360 from Net-a-Porter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment