Wednesday 29 September 2010

I can haz blog

So hello and welcome to my first blog. Ok that's a lie. I think this is actually my third blog. But the other two were rubbish. And I've forgotten the log in details anyway. *cough* But this is my new, shiny, permanent blog. I've decided to commit to it, to the extent I believe in such things.

I'm guessing that if you're reading this you've probably come via Twitter. You probably think you have a good idea what this blog is going to be about. If you're thinking politics, you'll be disappointed. Politics is my job. It takes over many of my weekends. It's a big part of who I am, but not as big as lots of people think. I might write about politics occasionally but it's not what this blog is about. If you're thinking Anton du Beke, keep reading! :)

Really I want this blog to be about the odd variety of stuff that forms my interests. You can expect my thoughts on fashion and shopping, TV, films and theatre, Strictly Come Dancing (and yes LOTS of Anton), places I've been, hotels, bars and restaurants I love, cricket, WWE (yes, really), hair and beauty products, books, men who catch my eye, a touch of politics and anything else that takes my fancy.

So I hope you enjoy. It will get a bit mad because, well, I am a bit mad. But wouldn't life be boring otherwise?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed. Haven't had enough Anton yet:-).

    And you like WWE? The thought of Anton doing that is currently filling my brain with mental images that are probably quite disturbing.

    Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your stuff and you are on both of my blogrolls now:-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog!

    Cool title and intriguing subhead - can't wait to find out more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent to see you on here Billi - I've just found your blog!

    I only properly got mine going at the start of September and it's also an eclectic mix of everything I'm interested in (majoring on the non-politics content!)

    Looking forward to reading your blog thoughts (I just read your new one about ALW and I like the writing style! :-)

    ReplyDelete