Saturday 15 March 2014

Weekend Wishlist

Spring has finally sprung in West Sussex and I'm lusting after bright colours and summery cuts.

This is the first time I've created an outfit for my Wishlist and I think it's a corker...

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Issy printed stretch-crepe dress


I love how clean and fresh this dress looks. The funky geometric print is so fun. It's a perfect desk-to-dinner dress as well and I love fashion that's hard working.

Want it? It's £725 from my beloved Net-a-Porter.


Roland Mouret leather and suede pumps

Bright pink and white is one of my favourite colour combinations - it stops the pink looking too Barbie and the white looking too boring. Loving the gold detail on the heel too.

Another for the Net-a-Porter wishlist, these babies are £495.


Victoria Beckham textured leather mini satchel

Another amazing VB pink bag. Love the slightly contrasting coloured strap and the silver hardware. Adjustable straps always score bonus points from me too. 

Get ye to NaP again, this one's £825.



No comments:

Post a Comment