Thursday 21 October 2010

Lanvin Hearts H&M

I do love a good designer-highstreet diffusion line. And in recent years there have been some brilliant ones. Gold by Giles Deacon for New Look, Pierre Hardy for Gap and - more surprisingly, to me anyway - Kate Moss for Topshop have all been completely brilliant.

But when it comes to the diffusion, H&M is King. Their list of collaborations reads like a who's who of the recent fashion A-List. Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Roberto Cavalli, Comme des Garcons, Matthew Williamson, Jimmy Choo (my personal favourite) and Sonia Rykiel have all designed a line for them, as well as ranges by Madonna (surprisingly good) and Kylie Minogue (less so). So it comes as no surprise that the most exciting diffusion line EVER is coming from them.

Lanvin. Beautiful Lanvin. Beautiful, genius Lanvin. If I could only wear one brand for the rest of my life it would be Lanvin. Everything they make from their gorgeous shoes to their perfectly cut, obscenely flattering dresses is pretty much perfection. When I heard they were doing a diffusion line for H&M I nearly died of excitement.

And then this week the photos started to leak. Oh the photos. Stunning LBDs with immaculate detailing, gorgeous bags, beautiful jewellery, and bang on trend sunglasses. Loads of fashion blogs have got the photos, but the best coverage - complete with very affordable price list - is at Vogue. Obvs. I want it all, and I want it now.

Sadly, I'll have to wait. The full range is launched on November the 2nd with an exclusive video on the H&M website. It then makes its way into 200 H&M stores on November 23rd. Which, conveniently, is one of my lieu days off from work.

So if you need me on November 23rd, you know where I'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment