Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekend Wishlist

I'm all about the accessories this week...

 

Givenchy Obsedia tote

Givenchy's bags are to die for at the moment. I love the beautiful detail on the silver catch. The satchel sharp and clean lines make this an object of serious lust for me.

Want? It's from Net-a-Porter for £1650.

 

Amedeo rose gold-plated, sardonyx shell and diamond monkey cameo ring

I mean it's a monkey in a crown and a ruff. What more do you need to know?! I love the chunky rose gold setting too.

Does this drive you bananas (sorry)? It's Net-a-Porter again and will set you back £1260.

 

PB0110 leather backpack


I'm a sucker for a good backpack and this cyan leather beauty is just great. The colour and clean lines do it for me, plus the hardy leather would make it an excellent investment piece.

Want it? It's from Selfridges and a relative snip at £340. (My birthday's coming up, by the way.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment