Sunday 16 February 2014

Weekend Wishlist

I'm in love with a coat and I think you need to meet him...

Miu Miu wool-blend jacquard coat


Look at this. Just look at it. LOOK AT IT.
I'm so into this coat that it's getting a Weekend Wishlist all of its own. There's nothing I don't love about it. The colour is bang on trend. The print is adorable. I love the fun oversize buttons and cuffs. And look at those super useful pockets, with the print lining up perfectly. It's perfect and I want it.
You want it too? Good luck. Currently sold out basically everywhere, but theoretically available at Net-a-Porter for £1930.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is the most awesome coat ever. Fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their prints are amazing at the moment. I spotted a fab cockatoo print dress along similar lines today which I think will be appearing in this weeks Wishlist.

      Delete