Friday 15 April 2011

Things I'm loving this week: week 8

Ironically, I'm far too knackered from an awesome week to blog at any great length about all the people and things that have made it awesome. So some very select highlights...

This week I'm mostly drinking: Old Rosie. Oh yes. The defining drink of my student days is having a bit of a resurgence thanks to the emergence of a new drinking buddy. Old Rosie is a ridiculously strong, still cider that has one of the oddest flavours I've ever tasted. And I adore it. I've not had any for years so to rediscover it this week was brilliant.

This week I'm mostly listening to: the Rihanna and Britney remix of S&M. It's not big and it's not clever but it is so SO good! Today I've randomly been listening to last year's Eurovision entries. I'm not 100% sure why. I'd forgotten how truly dire the UK one was.

This week I'm mostly watching: DVDs. I spent a fabulously lazy day on Sunday watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1 followed by Toy Story 3. Heaven. And brilliant films both.

Photos of the week: from Matt's birthday night out last Saturday. The photos as a set are brilliant, but these are my favourites:

Chris, me and Matt in Reflex with the CRAZY drunks and least sexual pole dancing ever.

Matt and me in the newly refitted Fibbers. Some of Chris' better camera work.

Josh, me, Chris and Matt peering through the somewhat excessive dry ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment